Delhi Public School Visakhapatnam imparts to give quality education to the students with the best modern techniques that help them to compete in the competitive world. Ever since its establishment in the year 1991 always wishes to the give development of the personality of the individual. The staff and the management take special care to meet the needs and wants of both the students and parents. Learning need to be done in the stress free environment which makes the student more interested and enthusiastic to learn.
The teachers are committed to working for the benefits of the students who are the future of the country. Personal attention is given to each and every child. The students are made to be competitive in a uniform and disciplined manner. Management works towards the development of the student and inculcate values in the minds of the students and strive for their future.
Steps to get admission at DPS Visakhapatnam
The candidates who are seeking admission to the DPS Visakhapatnam need to attend the written tests and the interviews to get the admission into the school. If there are any queries about the admission procedure then the individuals can email to email@example.com.
- Parents need to download the registration form that is available on the school website and fill it accordingly.
- Registration fee needs to be paid which is non – refundable while submitting the form.
- Two color passport size photographs
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Report card of the previous year
- Transfer certificate from the former school
- Residence proof of the candidate
- Medical certificate of the candidate
Age criteria for the candidates
As per the academic session of 2017 – 2018 the age criteria for the candidate for the class I need to be 5+ years. The age for the candidates from class II is based on the previous class.
- For the students of nursery, the candidates are selected based on the orientation programme conducted with the parents
- For classes I and above it is based on the admission test conducted for English, Mathematics, and Hindi and interview for the selected candidates based on the written tests.
- Registration charges at the time of admission is – N/A
- Admission charges which are Non Refundable from Nursery to XII are – N/A
- Development charges which are Non Refundable from Nursery to XII are N/A
- Education fees can be payable Bi – Monthly
- Nursery – N/A
- I to V – N/A
- VI to VIII – N/A
- IX to X –N/A
- For commerce and science stream of class XI – XII – N/A
There is the facility of hostel for both girls and boys. The fee can be paid Bi – monthly. The hostel facility for the boys are charged with N/A- and for the girls it is N/A
- Indoor games
- Dance rooms
- Music room
- Physics lab
- Chemistry lab
- Biology lab
- Computer science lab
Delhi Public School, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant,
Ukkunagarm, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh – 530032
Phone No: (0891) 2510686