The Delhi Public Schools family is spread in different parts of the country educating the children and providing them the best facilities. DPS, Vadodara is an institution which provides quality education to students. This school is a private organisation which follows the CBSE curriculum. This is an English medium co-educational day-cum-boarding school. All the parents want their children to get the best educational facilities.
If you are also one of them, then you must be looking for the best school for your child. Your search is over now because Delhi Public School, Vadodara is the best option.
Admission Procedure for 2018-19
The admission procedure is simple in this school. The parents will have to bring the application form from the school office or they can also download the application form from the online website of this school. The parents will need to attach the following documents with the form at the time of submission. After the verification of the forms, the school will prepare a list of the students which are selected for the interview and written test. The students who are below class 3rd won’t have to appear for the written examination but they will have to appear for an observation test which will be done by the principal or teachers. The written test and interviews are for the students who want to take admission in class above 3rd.
Documents required to be attached with the application form:
- Get two coloured passport size photographs of the student.
- A photocopy of birth certificate along with original for verification.
- One passport size photograph of each parent (Father/Mother).
- Caste Certificate will be required if applicable (SC / ST / OBC).
- Original transfer certificate of the previous school which can be submitted after the admission is confirmed.
- Medical fitness certificate of the student
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
There is no discrimination based on caste and religion. Any child can take admission in this school by filling the application form and clearing the interview.
The following criteria should be maintained while you get the admission of your child in DPS Vadodara.
- The student of class Pre-nursery should be born between 01/10/2015 to 31/03/2015
- The student of Jr. K.G. should be born between 01/10/2013 to 30/09/2014
- The student of Sr. K.G. should have been born between 01/10/2012 and 30/09/2013
- The students of class I should be born between 01/10/2011 and 30/09/2012
- The age criterion of the consecutive classes will be based on the same pattern.
- Well-stacked library
- Science laboratories with modern equipment’s
- Playground areas
- Large and airy classrooms
- Experienced staff members
- Swimming pool
- Seminars and programs are held regularly
This was the necessary information regarding the admission procedure for Delhi Public School, Vadodara. You can get the admission of your child done at this school if you want him/her to have a holistic development.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL,
KALALI, VADODARA 390012
Phone Number: +91-0265-2681571 / 72
Mobile Number: +91-75730-27371 / 72
Official website: www.dpsvadodara.com