Delhi Public School, Udaipur is the co-educational school where students are imparted knowledge regarding the Indian culture along with the modern teaching methods. The infrastructure of the school is well-built the famous contractors of Udaipur. The campus is surrounded with the greenery and there are lot of plants in the school also. The rooms of the school are large and airy with the corridors being wide.
The students get a sense of freedom and joy after entering this school. Here is the admission procedure and rest information regarding it.
Admission Procedure for 2018-19
- When the parents will go for the submission of the application form, they will need two recent coloured photographs of the candidate, two photographs of their own. The birth certificate’s photocopy and a photocopy of ID proof like Aadhar card or passport.
- The parents will need to submit the original birth certificate at the time of admission in this school. After verifying the document, the birth certificate will be returned to the parents.
- The school management will ask for the transfer certificate of the previous school of the candidate which should be signed by the principal of the last school. This should be submitted at the day when the child joins the school.
- The report card will be needed to promote the student in the next class.
- Medical certificate is also required to be submitted because the school management should if the student is suffering from any kind of disease which needs special care sometimes.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Age criteria are noticed by the school, so check out if your child is of appropriate age for a particular class.
- Pre nursery- 2+ years
- Nursery- 3+ years
- LKG- 4+ years
- Prep- 5+ years
- The age criteria of the rest classes go in the same procedure.
- The students who will give a nice performance in the interview and written test will be able to get the scholarship from the school which would be very helpful for any candidate.
- The students will get to sit in the large classrooms with air-conditioned facility.
- The students are able to play football, basketball, tennis in the playgrounds of the school.
- There are science and maths laboratories with modern equipments in it. The student will get to know about the theoretical knowledge from the book and the practical knowledge from the lab experiments.
- The school has a fleet of buses with well-trained drivers.
Bhuwana Pratapnagar Bypass (NH-8)
Udaipur- 313001 (Rajasthan)
Phone number: 0294-2442903, 904
Fax number: 0294 2442905
Mobile number: 9928011961, 9929109052
Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.dpsudaipur.com/