The Delhi Public School, Tapi is one of the best schools in India and it belongs to the non-profit organisation. The school strictly follows the CBSE curriculum. The first school was established in 1949, Mathura road. This school aims at the personality development and character development of the students. The child is made to learn by listening, observing and gaining knowledge with it. The admissions forms are available in the school office.
You can get the application form from online website of the school also.
Admission Procedure for 2018-19
The parents have to get the admission form and then they have to submit the application form before the date of submission in the office of the school. Here is the list of the required documents which are needed to be attested with the application form.
- The photocopy of aadhar card of the candidate self-attested.
- The self-attested photocopies of aadhar of parents.
- One copy of Id proof which can include Voter ID card, Passport or any other document of mother or father needs to be submitted.
- Self-attested photocopy of the birth certificate of the candidate
- Two passport size coloured photographs of the candidate.
- Two coloured passport size photographs of the parents.
- Report card of the previous class
- Transfer certificate
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
CLASS BORN BETWEEN AGE BETWEEN
PRE NURSERY – 1/10/2014 – 31/05/2015 3 Years (AS ON 01/06/2018)
NURSERY- 1/10/2013 – 30/09/2014 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 years (AS ON 31/3/2018)
PREP- 1/10/2012 – 30/09/2013 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 years (AS ON 31/3/2018)
CLASS I- 1/10/2011 – 30/09/2012 5-1/2 to 6-1/2 years (AS ON 31/3/2018)
- The school has maths and science laboratories so that the students can learn the subjects practically also. This school doesn’t aim on the theoretical knowledge only.
- The school has a well-stacked library which is full of knowledgeable books.
- Water and food facilities in the school is healthy and hygienic
- The school staff members are helpful and focus on the overall development of a child.
- Playgrounds for playing different games are available at the school. As the student needs both mental and physical exercises to have the holistic development.
Admissions helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nalanda Education society
Poonam Palace, Near Narmad library
Athwalines, Surat- 395001
Phone number: +91-2612654014/2654024
Email Id: email@example.com
Village- Veluk, Narthan Patia
Dandi Jahangirabad Road
Phone number: 09662048973, 09558822567
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.dpstapi.edu.in
This was the whole procedure of the admission in DPS, Tapi. Your child will have an overall growth after entering this school campus.