Delhi Public School, Sonipat is an English medium school which follows the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) curriculum. Each classroom is equipped with the E-beam interactive board with the blackboard and chalk on the side of it. The teaching process in this school is much more interactive, research-oriented and informable. The teachers also use three dimensional images and videos to make the lecture more interesting. This method results in the multi-sensory learning experience of the students.
In this school, not only the classrooms are smart but the smart teachers compliment the modern classrooms.
Admission Procedure 2018-19
- The parents will have to bring the registration form from the principal’s office.
- The form will be needed to be submitted in the school office with attached documents.
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate will be required along with the photograph of the parents.
- The photocopy of the aadhar card.
- The transfer certificate signed by the authorities of the previous school.
- The proof of birth which can be in the form of birth certificate or passport is needed to be attached photocopied with the form.
- The registration fee should be paid before the admission.
- The student who wants to take admission in this school will need to appear in the interview which will be conducted in front of Pro-vice chairperson, senior faculty member and a counsellor. The timings of interview will be between 10 am to 5 pm.
Anyone who wants his/her children to take admission in the school will need to get an admission form and submit it. After clearing the interview, the student will be admitted in the school. There is no discrimination on the basis of caste. Any capable student can take admission in this school.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The school has a playground specially made for playing golf.
- There are separate playgrounds for horse-riding, for playing basketball, tennis and football. As you know that sports teach the children to learn leadership qualities and how to be calm after winning and losing. The school provides the students to select the sport of their choice.
- There are experienced coaches for making the students learn the techniques of playing different games.
- The art and culture clubs are held at regular weekdays. The school has got the open air theatre. The students can select their choice of music and art preference.
- Educational tours are organised every year so that the student can get knowledge about the practical world.
Khewra, Sonepat-131001 (NCR Delhi)
Phone number: 9811152077, 9416018010, 9812427671
Fax number: 0130 – 6611007
Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.dps.in/