The school is formed under the supervision of the Delhi Public School society. This school was established in the year 1972 and became one of the prestigious schools of India. The school authorities are committed to provide excellent education to the students along with the sports training. The school is following the CBSE pattern. This is an English medium co-educational school which is aimed at achieving the standard of excellence by preparing the students to become responsible citizens of the country.
Here is the admission procedure of the school with necessary details.
Admission Procedure of year 2018-19
For getting admission in this school, the parents of the candidate will need to fill the registration form with correct details. The form should be submitted to the school office along with the necessary documents which are given below:
- The photocopy of the birth certificate of the candidate.
- The Photocopy of the proof of present residence.
- Three passport size photographs of the candidate will be required.
- One passport size coloured photograph each of mother and father.
At the time of submission of the form, the parents will be told the day of test of their child. After clearing the written test and interview, the parents will be able to fill the admission fees with the submission of the necessary documents required for verification.
- Transfer certificate in original of a recognised school, signed by the Educational Officer.
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the Register Office.
- Health Record certificate
- Annual Report Card
For getting admission in this school, the student should be of 3+years old if he/she wants to get admission in the nursery class. The student should not be less than six years on 1st April, 2018 if he/she wants to get admission in class 1st. For getting admission in the consecutive classes, the students will need to show the mark sheet and birth certificate both which will decide the eligibility for getting admission in a particular class. The age concession will be given in some special cases after verification of the student’s issue.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Separate laboratories for physics, chemistry and biology equipped with the modern instruments.
- Well-stacked libraries for the students
- Language labs for enhancing the communication skills of the students.
- The clean and hygienic food for the students in the canteen.
- The playground area divided in different parts for playing different games.
- Green lawns and surroundings
- Experienced teaching staff
- Seminars and programs are held regularly
Delhi Public School, Sitapur
Sitapur Shiksha Sansthan
Telephone number: 09838075056, 09838075062, 09838075070,
Official website: www.dpssitapur.com/