Delhi Public School Siliguri is a part of the DPS chain of schools managed by the DPS Society. The school is located in the picturesque town of Siliguri in the Darjeeling district of North Bengal. It is affiliated to the CBSE board.
Admissions for Classes Nursery to VIII and XI are open. The registration forms need to be completed and submitted with the school office within three days of issuance. The registration and processing fee of Rs 800 needs to be paid at the school office at the time of form submission. Other required documents along with the registration form are as follows.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate issued by Municipal Corporation.
- Photocopy of the PAN card of either of the parents.
- Photocopy of the Aadhar Card of one of the parents and the student.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Six passport size colour photographs of the student.
- Photocopy of previous year’s report card. For class XI, a copy of the marksheet of pre-board examinations is sufficient.
Admissions to Nursery-II are granted on the basis of interview/observation of the students. For admissions to Classes III-VIII, a written test is conducted followed by interview.
Admissions to Class XI would be dependent on the marks obtained by the students in Class X. The required marks for admission to various streams have been mentioned here.
- For admission in Science with Mathematics: English B2 (61-70), Science A2 (81-90), Maths A2 (81-90).
- For admission in Science without Mathematics: English B2 (61-70), Science A2 (81-90), Math’s B1 (71-80).
- For admission in Commerce with Mathematics: English B2 (61-70), Maths B1 (71-80).
- For admission in Commerce without Mathematics: English B2 (61-70), Maths B2 (61-70).
- For admission in Humanities with Economics: English B1 (71-80), Social Studies B2 (61-70), Math’s B2 (61-70).
- For admission in Humanities without Economics: English B1 (71-80), Social Studies B2 (61-70).
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Admission fee- N/A
- Annual fee- N/A
- Lab fee- N/A
- Admission fee: N/A
- Annual fee- N/A
DPS Siliguri has well equipped labs for all the three branches of Science along with a Computer lab. The school library has an impressive collection of books. There is also a mini-library for students of Class I-IV. The school offers a number of co-curricular activities such as art, craft, dramatics, folk and western dances and classes for learning instrumental music. Sports facilities for a number of indoor and outdoor games are available for the students.
The school hostel has AC rooms and is equipped with all the modern facilities.
P.O. Pradhan Nagar, Siliguri – 734003
West Bengal , India
Phone: (0353) 2517517 / 518 / 519 /520
Mobile: +91 7797775522
Fax: +91 353 2517520