The Delhi Public School, sikri (Ballabgarh) is running under the dynamic envision of educationalist Mr. S.P. Lall who is the vice-chairman of DPS Palwal. The school is spread over the area of ten acres and the infrastructure of the school gives an artistic view. The main objective of the school is to impart the essential skills kike creativity, leadership, communication etc.
The school focuses on providing meaningful education to the students. Rather than following the bookish knowledge pattern, the school follows a curriculum which aims at developing both the practical and mental level of the students.
Admission Procedure 2018-19
The admission procedure for getting admission in this school is simple and hassle-free. The parents will have to get the admission form from the office of the school or from the online website of the school by making a payment of fee.
After getting the registration for, it should be made sure that it is filled with correct details and information. Some important documents are needed to be attached with the registration form. The documents which are needed to be attached with the form are given below:
- The identity proof of the child like photocopy of the aadhar card.
- Two passport size photographs of the child are needed to be attached on the form.
- One photograph of any of the parent with his/her Id proof.
- The medical certificate of the student.
- The transfer certificate signed by the authorities of the previous school.
The students who want to get good quality of education can take admission in this school easily. You can know about the age criteria from the school office or the official website of the school.
- The admission fee which is non-refundable needs to be paid at the time of admission and is same for all the classes. The admission fees amounts to N/A.
- Rest of the annual charges for all the classes are N/A.
- The parents will need to pay the tuition fee quarterly which is of N/A. for class prep to KG.
- The parents will need to pay an amount of N/A. for the students of class 1st to 8th. From class 9th to 10th, the tuition fee is Rs. N/A.
- The IT charges for class KG is 1100 rupees. The parents of students of class 1st to 5th will have to pay IT fee of N/A. The IT fee for the students of class 6th to 8th is 2200 and for ninth and tenth it is of N/A.
- The transport charges are same for all the classes which amounts to N/A.
- The transport charges, IT charges and Tuition fee is needed to be paid in four installments each.
- Libraries and laboratories
- Large classrooms
- Healthy and hygienic food
- Well trained teaching staff
- Seminars and programs for enhancing the mental level of the students.
42 Milestone, Main Mathura Road,
NH-2, Ballabhgarh, Faridabad-121004
Phone number: 9990291960, 9654998030
Email Id: email@example.com
official website: dpsballabgarh.edu.in/