Delhi Public School is formed on the basis to give quality and good education to the students who join in the institute. They focus on building the values, discipline, and thinking for the society in the minds of the children as they are the future of the nation. They have the motto of ‘service before self’ which means that they give priority to others than themselves. Lifelong learning and innovative learning is the way to excel in the world and this can be achieved by enjoying the experience of education and be excellent in that. The use of technology and human minds always create miracles and DPS believe that using both can make the children more smart and active.
DPS has the best teachers who can make the students understand the basic concepts in education and life. They inculcate the human values in the mind of children and develop them to serve the society in a better way. They say that today generation is tomorrow citizen and they have to be responsible for their nation. Therefore, making them stay strong, positive, and unique builds the nation in a better way.
- Pre-Nursery candidates – 3 Years as on 30th September.
- Nursery candidates – 4 Years as on 30th September.
- Preparatory candidates – 5 Years as on 30th September.
- Class 1 candidates – 6 Years as on 30th September.
- The age of the applicant needs to be satisfied as per the age criteria.
- The candidate needs to pass the eligibility test followed by the interactive session to assess the knowledge of the child.
The documents that are to be attached to the registration form includes
- Application form with a recent color passport size photograph
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- ID proof of parents.
Additional document requirement during the time of admission
- Transfer certificate from previous organization
- Report card from the previous school
- ID proof of the parents
- Medical certificate of the candidates
- Photocopy of the AADHAR card of student and parents.
- Caste certificate of the candidate if applicable.
- Passport size photographs of student and parents.
- For the students of classes I to X there will be an eligibility test.
- For the students of nursery and preparatory, there will be an interview session with the parents to judge the candidates.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Digital library with internet access to all educational websites
- Class rooms with good ventilations
- Computer labs
- Separate library for both seniors and juniors
- Drinking water
- Transport facility
- Science labs
- Chemistry labs
- Wi – Fi
- Play grounds
- Seminar Halls
- Canteen facility
Plot Number- SCH/01 Siddharth Vihar Sector- 8, Ghaziabad (UP)
Phone: +91- 8899662244, +91- 8899662255