Delhi Public School Shikohabad is keen to pursue the students to make them independent thinkers, learners, responsible citizens who get the mind set of interacting and integrating with the people of different culture and religion. They build strong ethical values and discipline in the students so that they can excel in any field and get success. The motto of the school is to serve others willingly, selflessly, and graciously. They believe that serving others they serve God. They help the students to master the expansion of technology by making a deep commitment to the education sector.
DPS focus on the feeling of teaching i.e. students need to hear, see, touch, eat and smell the education sector. They aim to create awareness and develop skills to make the individuals rise above the potentials and unveil the mysteries that are surrounded by them. The school believes that education makes the students different from each other and they want to reduce that gap between the educations by enriching the minds of the students.
- The age of the applicant needs to be satisfied as per the birth certificate as on March 31st, 2017.
- The candidate needs to pass the entrance test and the interview session to assess the skills of the child.
The documents that needed to be attached to the registration form includes
- Registration form with recent colour passport size photographs
- Birth certificate photocopy of the candidate
Additional document requirement during the time of admission
- Payment of the fee with receipt
- Filled admission form
- Undertaking form which is signed
- Transfer certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- One photo of the candidate with the parent
- Medical certificate of the candidate
- For the students of classes I to X there will be a screening test.
- For the students of nursery and preparatory, there will be an interactive session with the parents to judge the observation cum interaction skills.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
The fee structure varies from class to class
- For LKG & UKG – N/A
- For I to III – N/A
- For IV to V – N/A
- For VI to VIII – N/A
The school also provides transport facility to the students and the details are as follow and they are for half yearly
- SHIKOHABAD – N/A
- MUSTAFABAD – N/A
- PENDAT – N/A
- SIRSAGANJ – N/A
- JASRANA – N/A
- MAKHANPUR – N/A
- DABRAI FIROZABAD – N/A
- Firozabad – N/A
- Well-equipped library for both Juniors and Seniors
- Smart Classrooms filled with the latest technology
- Computer lab
- Playground and sports centres
- Security system
- Health care facilities
- Food court
- Beautiful lawns and gardens to keep the environment green
- Bus facility
- Drinking water
- Convenient school timings
Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh-283135.
Phone: +91 7534889944,7534889933.