Delhi Public School Gautam Buddh Nagar (GBN), Expressway, Sector-132 located in NOIDA (U.P.). Delhi Public School is administered by a team of devoted and selfless Indians who uphold the commitment to give quality education to students. The motto of the DPS is ‘Service before self’. The key task of the school is to make the students think out of the box and learn the process of learning. Linking teaching outside the classroom and making the child to think critically and to make a holistic approach to the process of learning. The main goal of DPS is to create the people who are willing to learn throughout the life, independent, empathetic, confident, resilient, and make the global citizens who will make the world a better place to live.
DPS provides a secure, healthy and safe environment for each and every student and promotes the quality of education with the experienced faculty who are the pioneer in the field of the teaching. DPS have laid the foundation of providing quality education to everyone and make them the future of the world. They build the spirit of competitiveness in the minds of the individuals.
- The age of the applicant needs to be satisfied as per the birth certificate as on 31st
- The candidate needs to pass the admission test and the communicating session to assess the abilities of the child.
The documents that are to be attached to the registration form includes
- Submission form with a recent color passport size photograph
- Photocopy of Birth certificate
Note: Originals are tested only during the time of admission.
Additional document requirement during the time of admission
- Transfer certificate of previous year
- Report card of previous year
- Aadhar Card of the candidate
- Original birth certificate of the candidate
- Passport size photos of both candidate and parents.
- For the candidates of classes I to X there will be a selection test.
- For the candidates of nursery and preparatory, there will be a communicating session with the parents to judge the thought cum communication skills.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
The school has its own buses that are run by the trained drivers, maids, and helpers as per the guidelines of the Hon’ble Supreme Court. Every bus has its own mobile phone, fire extinguisher, and first aid box. The school has the GPS system that helps the parents to track the bus.
- Well-equipped library for both Juniors and Seniors
- Science lab
- Well – equipped Computer lab
- Play ground
- Seminar Room
- Open Air Theatre
- Food court
- Air conditioned class rooms and buses
- Audio – Visual Hall
- Drinking water
- Health Check – ups
- Music room
- Dance room and many more.
B-1, Sector-132, Expressway, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida-201301
Phone: 0120-7122031, 9654466666, 9999999484