The Delhi Public School Gurgaon Sector 102 A is spread in the area of approximately six acres including both the primary and senior wing. The school has strong infrastructure which is fully air-conditioned. The school has large playgrounds and lawns where students can play different sports and enhance their sporting levels. The school management is proud of providing the best educational facilities with top class quality to the students. Whenever a visitor comes, the school building definitely catches his/her attention for a while.
Here is the admission details and information of the school with contact information.
Admission Procedure 2018-19
- The admission form can be collected by the parents from the school reception by making a payment of 500 rupees. The form can also be downloaded from the official website of the school and the payment can be made by online payment methods.
- The application form can be submitted in the school office within 15 days of getting the form.
- The admission is given on the basis of availability of the seats.
- The students of class 1st to 5th won’t have to go through any interaction.
- It will be necessary to add a photocopy of the birth-certificate of the student.
- The parents will have to provide their passport-size photographs and one Id proof.
- The coloured passport size of photographs needs to be attached with the application form.
- The annual report of the previous class will be asked by the school management at the time of admission.
- The medical certificate of the candidate duly signed by a physician.
The age for the student of class pre-nursery should be more two years on 31/03/2018 and the age for class nursery is three on 31/03/2018. The minimum age for getting admission in K.G. is 4+ on the 31st of march, 2018. For getting admission in the class 1st, the student should be of 5+ on 31/03/2018.
- The parents will have to pay the admission fees of N/A at the time of admission which is not refundable and the caution fees is refundable which is of N/A and need to be paid at the time of admission.
- Annual fees of N/A will be needed to be paid by the parents of the candidate.
- Students of class nursery to 7th will need to pay fees in four instalments.
- Each installment includes the tuition fee of N/A for Pre-nursery to KG. The students of class 1st to 5th will need to pay tuition fee of N/A and the students of class 6th to 7th will need to pay fee of N/A.
- The meal charges of all the classes will be N/A.
- The medical charges, activity charges, IT charges etc.
- The transport charges differ according to the distance.
- IT learning methods
- Experienced and qualified teaching staff
- Large classrooms fully air-conditioned
- Playground areas for playing different games
Sector- 102 A, Dwarka Expressway
Phone number: 8130314455, 8130514455
Email Id:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.dpsgurgaon.in/