The Delhi Public School is a co-educational institution functioning under the aegis of the Delhi Public School Society, Delhi and runs under the umbrella of Super house Education Foundation. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The management of the school extends the liberty to the students in pursuing their dream. In order to facilitate their aim, the students are facilitated with various activities and competitions enabling them to showcase their skills.
The aim of the school is to create a well-balanced morally sound and intelligent and tech savvy citizens so that everyone would be ready to face any challenge of life without any inhibition.
The admission process for the academic year 2018-19 has commenced, and the gist of the same is summarized below:
- Registration forms can be obtained from the website or could be collected from the office.
- The duly filled in application along with the requisite registration fee should be submitted within seven days from the date of issue or the last date announced, whichever is earlier.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or other authorized organization should accompany the registration form.
- Those who are seeking a transfer from other schools should submit a photocopy of the progress report card of the previous year
- Registration fee once paid would not be refunded under any circumstances
- There would be written / admission test for students seeking admission to Class III and above.
- The admission test will be held for English, Hindi and also Mathematics besides any other subject if considered necessary by the management.
- The selection of the student would be based on the performance in the admission test
- The result of the admission test and the last date for remittance of fee would be intimated to the parents.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school is mandatory at the time of admission. In case the child is from inter-state or inter-board schools, the certificate needs to be countersigned by the District Education Officer of the Education Department of the State Govt. concerned.
- Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner confirming the health condition of the student is required.
- Four Passport size photographs
- Proof of address of the child viz, Aadhar/Passport
Age / Eligibility Criterion
Play Group 3 years
Nursery 4 years
Prep 5 years
Class I 6 years
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Pre-primary – N/A
Class I to V – N/A
Class VI to X – N/A
Class XI – XII (Science) – N/A
Class XI – XII (Comm. / Hum) – N/A
Infrastructure Facilities / Amenities
- Two advanced Computer Labs
- Biology Lab
- Mathematics Lab
- Physics Lab
- Kids Play room
- Games room
- Dance Room
- Swimming pool
- State of the art facility for pursuing the sports viz, Cricket, Football, Basketball, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Badminton, Athletics
- Taekwondo classes
- Indoor games
Delhi Public School
Near Radha Swami Satsang Bhawan
Delhi Road, Saharanpur – 247 001