The Delhi Public School, Panvel, is one of the schools that focuses on the comprehensive advancement of the understudies. The framework includes a cutting edge outline and the school additionally houses an exhibiting complex. The school is without a doubt an additional marvel to the City Beautiful-Panvel.
The school is focused on greatness and this has helped in the quick yet enduring development of the establishment. The kids are made to comprehend their actual potential and are urged in all approaches to accomplish perfection in their interest. The school is associated with the focal leading body of auxiliary training. It begins with nursery took after by preliminary classes and goes ahead till the twelfth standard.
A Few simple steps to apply for admission at DSP Panvel
It is smarter to get your child admitted to the DPS Panvel for nursery classes itself. There is zero chance to get confirmation for different classes. The enlistment frame for admission to nursery class for the year 2018-19 can be downloaded from the school site https://dpspanvel.com/about/credo.html between December 1-December 12, 2017.The other details can also be read and downloaded from the mentioned website.
The documents that are to be attached to the registration form includes:
- An attested copy of your Aadhaar card
- The birth certificate of the child
- Residential address proof
- Caste certificate, if required
- A passport size photo of the child
- Photo of mother and father
- An attested copy of the income obtained by the family issued by the subdivision magistrate.
- Any proof of residence in Panvel for the past 3 years.
- Admission criteria for age nursery 3 years, age KG I four and above, age KG II five and above.
- There will be an observation of students and an interaction with their parents.
- Admission criteria for age class I, II & III 6+,7+ & 8+, age class IV & V 9+ & 10+. There will be a short evaluation of basic subjects.
- Admission criteria there will be a short evaluation of basic subjects for Class VI 11+
Criteria for age
The child must have crossed 3 years as of March 31st, 2018 for whom admission is being looked for. That is, the must be born between April first, 2014 and March 31st, 2015
Fee structure for all students
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Extra circular activities
- High maintained labs
- Sports facility
- Best infrastructure
27 Sangurli Village,
Raigad District, Opp: Shiridon Village, Panvel,
Phone: 075066 55545