Delhi Public School Panipat city is located on NH-1 where they are offering the world-class infrastructure and well-equipped campus for the better level of education for the students. They are providing the education facilities for the students of Pre-nursery to 12th class. It is affiliated with CBSE Board of School Education and offers co-educational English medium facilities for the students. It is ranked as one of the top schools in this Indian state where students will find a better environment for learning and all-round development.
They are offering all the facilities for education, sports, co-curricular activities and skill enhancement for the students.
- The registration form is available at the school office for the admission in various classes.
- Parents will need to fill the application form with all desired information about the student.
- The form will be submitted to the school office with all required documents within 7 days of issue date.
- For admission to pre Nursery to Class V, the interaction procedure will be followed in this school.
- The admission of the higher classes will be based on the written test and interview.
- The Final Decision about the admissions will be based on the results of interaction, admission test and interview.
- There will be admissions as per the available seats for different classes.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The minimum age for the admissions in pre Nursery, Nursery and prep should be 2 years, 3 years and 4 years on 1st April 2018.
- The parents must submit the filled application form within 7 working days of theissue date of the form.
- You will need to attach the following documents with the application form for the admissions:
- Passport size photos of applicant
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the student
- Photocopy of the residential proof of applicant
- Mark sheet or report card of the previous school
- Photocopy of caste certificate for SC, ST, OBC students
Delhi Public School is one of the top-ranked education institutes in Panipat city. In this school, they offer a global platform for a better level of education and development for the students. You will find all the facilities like smart classrooms, well-equipped library, science and computer Laboratories, swimming pool and hostel in this school. They also provide the facilities for physical development with a big playground, dance room, swimming pool, horse riding and yoga for the students. In this school, they also focus on the extracurricular activities for spiritual and artistic development in the students. They also provide transport facilities for all students in the nearby areas. The students will be able to enhance the abilities and skills in the healthy and clean environment.
G.T. Road, NH-1,
Panipat, Haryana, India
Phone: +91 0180-6650000/01
Fax: +91 11 43851796