The prestigious DPS School which is managed by the Delhi Public School Society, Delhi has established the branch in Miyapur, Hyderabad. The Trust has been managing the Schools from 1949 and it is a matter of gratification that there are about 150 schools under their management in India and abroad. The DPS, Miyapur school was established on verdant land of 10 acres and thus away from the din of the city. The location is also free from the pollution of the city atmosphere. Therefore, this is an ideal place conducive for learning environment for the students. Our innovative teaching methods would enable the child in overall development.
You will be pleased to know the admission process for 2018-19 academic year in the offing.
Registration / Admission Procedure
- Admission for Class Nursery (LKG/PP I); UKG (PP2) and Class I to 7
- Application to be submitted in the prescribed form only
- Registration of the application should be completed within three days from the days of issue of the form.
- No application would be accepted for registration after the period of three days.
- Admission would be offered on first come first served basis
- Mere registration of application does not confer the right for admission
- Registration fee once again is non-refundable
- Incomplete registration form would be summarily rejected.
Application form along with the following should be submitted in the Administrative Office
- Duly filled and signed in form obtained from the office
- Two passport size color photographs of the child
- Proof of date of birth issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority.
- Transport form filled in separately, if transport facility is needed
- Photocopy of the present school report card
- Photocopy of the Aadhar card of the child
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Minimum age as on 30th June 2018
- Nursery (LKG / PPI): 3 years 6 months
- Prep (UKG / PP2): 4 years 6 months
- Class I: 5 years and 6 months
Amenities / Facilities
- All the class rooms are aesthetically designed
- All Digital Class rooms
- Class room are provided with smart interactive boards
- Well furnished student desks and projectors
- Well furnished Library.
- Computer laboratory is equipped with systems and internet facility along with the digital screen and audio equipment.
- Spacious and well equipped KG Activity rooms
- Spacious Art Room with all the required raw material.
- Music Room with all requisite infrastructure and musical instruments viz, guitars, keyboards, violin, drum sets, harmoniums and table
- Counseling services
Survey No. 816, Bowrampet Village
Near, Bachupally, Hyderabad,