Delhi Public School, Manali is located near the world famous Hadimba temple. The campus of this school is spread in 25 Big has. It is one of the top institutes to provide the high standard education and best chances of the development of students in the campus. The junior school wing was established in 2003 and senior wing in the year 2008 of this school. They follow the guidelines of CBSE and DPS Society for the best management of the school. They have to focus on the spiritual, physical, intellectual and social development of the students.
In this school, the team of well-qualified and experienced teachers is available to guide the students in a better way for successful life.
The admission forms are available at the online portal as well as at the school office. The parents need to fill and submit the application forms to the school office within two weeks of issuing date.
The admissions to the nursery and prep classes will be based on the interaction of child with features. For the students of higher classes, there will be a written test and interaction with teachers for admissions. The admissions will be based on the available seats for the applied classes.
Infrastructure and school activities
Delhi Public School is one of the top institutes in this area where students will find the best in class academic facilities. They offer the smart classrooms, Laboratories for science, computer, maths and Biology and a well-stocked library for better knowledge and skill enhancement. They also have good facilities for the sports like football, cricket, badminton, basketball and lawn tennis in special courts.
For all-round improvement in the students, they also have a facility, they also have facilities for indoor games and art and music on the school campus. The students will also find the facilities of hostel and transport in DPS Manali.
The new admissions, the fees of prospectus and registration will be N/A and N/A respectively.
The admission fees will be N/A for the new students. Here are the details of tuition fees for the different classes per month.
- Class Pre Nursery to II – N/A
- Class III to V – N/A
- Class VI to X – N/A
- Commerce – N/A
- Science – N/A
- It is essential to submit the registration form within two weeks of issuing date for the admissions with all the required documents at the school office.
- The students must have the age group according to the guidelines of CBSE.
- Here is the list of all required documents to be submitted for admission to school office:
- Filled and signed Registration Form.
- Two passport size coloured photographs of thestudent.
- Proof of date of birth of applicant
- Self-Attested copy of the Aadhar card of both of the parents
- All the admissions will be based on the test results and available seats for different classes.
Delhi Public School Manali
Duffdun, Hadimba Road,
District Kullu, Himachal Pradesh
PIN – 175131