Delhi Public School Ludhiana is the collaborative venture of the Delhi Public School Society and Takshila Educational Society. The school offers the best learning and working experience, which makes it the most trusted school in that area. It is supported by the strong faculty and support staff that gives the best to the students and make them excel in the areas of their interest. The school provides learning with the help of technology so that the students can be on pace with the technology and use it to the maximum extent.
The school dedicates itself to give 100% attention to each and every student that makes the parents believe that their child is taken care with good interest. They work for the development of the students and want them to successful in their career. Students are given training on how to be in the world and make themselves useful to the society in an innovative manner.
- The age of the applicant needs to be satisfied as per the birth certificate as on March 31st, 2017.
- The candidate needs to pass the admission test and the discussion session to assess the skills of the child.
The documents that needed to be attached to the registration form includes
- Admission form along with the two passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the candidate birth certificate
Additional document requirement during the time of admission
- Fee payment receipt
- Admission form of the candidate
- Undertaking form which is signed by the parents of the candidate
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Original and photocopy of Date of Birth certificate of the candidate
- For the students of classes I to X there will be an entering test.
- For the students of nursery and preparatory, there will be a collaborative session with the parents to judge candidate skills in various fields.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
The school has their own buses which are 27 in number and are run from various points that are near by the candidate boarding.
The transport fee for the candidates need to be paid Bi – monthly and the charges are as follow
- For nursery to class V – N/A
- For class VI – XII – N/A
Candidates also need to pay transport development fee of Rs.20, 000/- at the time of admission.
- Well – organised classrooms
- Swimming pools
- Outdoor theatre
- Indoor games
- Computer labs
- Science labs
VillJhammat, P.O. AyaliKalan
Phone: +91 70870 19118, 70870 20118