This school belongs to the Delhi Public School Society of which first school was established at Mathura Road, New Delhi in the year 1949. DPS family consists of more than hundred schools in the country. There are also some schools in the foreign countries where students are getting quality education. DPS society is a non-profit and private organisation which is managed by the educationists and professionals who have been succeeded in their lives.
All the schools under DPS society are giving good results consistently.
Admission Procedure for the year 2018-19
- Getting the prospectus and registration forms from the school office is the first step to get admission in this school. The registration form is available at a cost of thousand rupees.
- After getting the registration form, the parents will need to fill the admission form with appropriate details without making any kind of mistake. The form should be filled in capital letters only.
- The registration forms should be submitted at the school’s reception with the following necessary documents:
- On the form, the candidate’s passport size colored photograph will be required.
- The parents’ coloured passport size photographs will be required to be pasted.
- The parents will need to submit a Residential Proof which can include Ration card, Aadhar card, Driving License, rent agreement or any other document which can is accepted by the government as a residential proof.
- The parents can’t submit the passport as a residential proof.
- After the registration process is completed, the school management will select the candidates who are suitable for getting admission in this school and the results will be displayed on the school notice board.
- The parents will need to bring the following documents for the verification:
- The transfer certificate which is signed by the principal of the previous school.
- The medical certificate of the child which is signed by the certified doctor.
- The annual report of the child’s previous class will be required by the school authorities.
- During the verification of these documents, the school principal or teachers will conduct an interview and written test for the students who are above class 3rd. The students below class 3rd will need to appear for an observation test only along with their parents.
The school authorities have decided a particular age criterion for the students. The students of class pre-nursery should have age 2+ years old. The students of nursery should have an age of 3+ years old. Rest the consecutive classes will have the same pattern of age criteria. One year will be increased in the next class.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
The school offers all the unique facilities which are required for the all-round development of students. From large rooms to nice infrastructure, the school is not left behind in any manner.
Po: Pratappur, Kashipur
Phone Number: +91 05947 223047, 57
Pin Code: 244713, Uttarakhand
Email Id: email@example.com
Official website: www.dpskashipur.org/