Delhi Public School, Kaithal is established under the DPS society. DPS organisation is a non-profitable organisation which works towards the development of the nation. There are almost two hundred schools which are running under the DPS society. The DPS, Kaithal is located in the green belt of Kaithal, Haryana and is set in the area of eight acres on NH 65. The school aims at providing the best academic, cultural and sporting facilities to its students.
The school is affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. This school is a co-educational school with day-cum boarding facility.
Admission Procedure 2018-19
- To get admission in this school, the parents will have to get an application form from the school’s office.
- After getting the application form, the parents will fill the form with correct details and exact information.
- The student will have to clear the written test and interview to get the admission in this school.
The registration form will be attached with some necessary documents which are given below.
- A photocopy of the birth certificate of the candidate approved by the municipal corporation.
- A photocopy of aadhar card of the candidate.
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- One passport size photograph and ID proof of one of the parents.
- A medical certificate approved by a physician.
- Annual report card from the previous class.
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if needed).
- The transfer certificate, medical certificate and the annual report card can be submitted at the time of admission.
- After attaching the required documents, the registration form will be submitted in the office of the school.
- You can know about the age criterion at the time when you go to take the application form from the school.
- There is no discrimination on the basis of caste and colour and therefore anyone can take admission in this school.
- The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms
- A medical room with full time nurses and doctor to help the students in any kind of emergency
- A cafeteria where students can get the healthy and fresh food.
- Air-conditioned buses are available for the students.
- The school follows the modern ways of teaching and that’s why all the classrooms of the school are Smart classrooms.
- There is a language lab which is built to make the students practice reading, writing and speaking English in a better way.
- The school has separate laboratories for physics, chemistry and biology so that the students can get both the practical as well as theoretical knowledge in the school campus.
- Efficient staff members who are there to help each and every student with full dedication.
- The school has a music and dance room so that students can be developed with having fun and there are three separate zones for practice, classroom and performance.
- Seminars and programs are organised to increase the confidence level of the students.
Delhi public school
Nh-65, Ambala road,
Kaithal (Haryana)- 136027
Phone number: +91-8398917100-400
E-mail Id: Info@dpskaithal.org.in
Official website: http://www.dpskaithal.org.in/