Another feather in the cap of the DPS family is added with the establishment of the school in the Northeast India at Jorhat. The spacious school housed in an area of 15 acres is unparallel in the vicinity. It is one of the bright schools emerging in service of community and with an excellent ambiance elegantly designed by DPS family. To achieve the goal that every child becomes a ‘lifelong learner’, we nurture the quality of inquiry and creative learning into the minds of the students.
Admissions are open for the academic session 2018-19 and the registration process is summarized below:
- Admission open from the Pre-primary to Grade VIII
- Only one application form for one student
- Prescribed application form needs to be submitted within seven days from the date of issue.
- Registration fee once paid will not be refunded
- Mere registration would not guarantee the admission
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Aptitude Test in English, numerical, development of motor skills, basic speaking and reading abilities and also on logical reasoning – for KG I and KG II classes
- Test in English and Mathematics – appropriate literacy level, reasoning skills and application ability appropriate to the age – for Grade I to VIII
- The school is equipped with appropriate small classroom learning technology
- Modern mathematics and science laboratories and other facilities
- Computer language laboratory
- STEM Laboratories
- Well equipped book library
- Outdoor playing facilities of international standards
- Multipurpose performance areas
- State of the art technology junior play school
- Composite Knowledge Park
- Application form in the prescribed format to be submitted
- Three recent size passport size color photographs of the child should be attached with the application
- Date and time for the written test would be intimated at the time of submission of registration form
- Following documents should be enclosed along with the registration form:
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate duly attested by the competent village/municipal or Govt. authority
- Transport form, in case the child desires to avail the transport facility
- Attested copy of the mark sheet of the half yearly/yearly/terminal exam of the present class
- Attested photocopy of the mark sheet of last examination attended in the previous school (not applicable for KG I and KG II)
- SC/ST/OBC certificate ( if applicable) from the competent authority
In case the child is withdrawn from the school on their volition, a notice period of at least one month should be given in writing. Alternatively, the quarterly fee should be paid in lieu thereof.
In case the student is expelled from the school, no remission of fee would be considered.
Delhi Public School, Borbheti Namghar Road, Rowriahjaan
Opp: Haroocharai Tea Estate
Jorhat – 785 006