Delhi Public School Jodhpur was established in 1998 with an aim to provide the quality education for a better Android future of the kids. This school is established in the green and clean campus at the land of 15 acres. They are providing all the advanced and modern facilities for all-round development of the kids. This school is affiliated with CBSE Board of School Education and is managed by DPS Society New Delhi. In this school, the well-qualified and experienced teachers are present to guide the children for a better future and skill enhancement. With educational facilities, they also focus on sports and extracurricular activities for the kids with all the facilities available at the campus.
For the admissions DPS Jodhpur, the registration forms are available at the school office.The parents can also download the application forms and can pay the fees online at the official portal of Delhi Public School Jodhpur. The parents need to fill the registration forms and submit to the school office with all the required documents for registration.
The admissions will be based on the available seats and the written test for the students.The admissions of the prep and nursery students will be based on the observation and interaction. The parents should be present in the school campus during the interview or interaction with the kids.
Infrastructure and school activities
In this school, the campus is structured with modern engineering with all the desired facilities for kids. They have a primary block, middle block and a senior block on the school campus. They also have a separate block for well-equipped library and laboratory. To develop the physical activities in students, they provide good facilities for games and sports in the big playground. In this school, the students will also find the hostel and transport facilities.The students will be able to enhance the abilities and skills in the healthy and clean environment.
- Admission Fee – N/A
- Infrastructure Charges – N/A
- Caution Money – N/A
ANNUAL FEE (FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION)
(Inclusive of Tuition, Computer, Medical, Insurance, Assignment, Science & Activity Fee etc.)
- NUR & PREP – N/A
- I TO V – N/A
- VI TO VIII – N/A
- IX TO X – N/A
- XI & XII ( Com.& Arts ) – N/A
- XI & XII ( Com.-I.P. ) – N/A
- XI & XII ( Science ) – N/A
- XI & XII ( Science-Bio.Tech. ) – N/A
- The minimum age of the students should be as per the guidelines of CBSE board of school education.
- Both of the parents must be present on the same day of interaction with the students of nursery and prep.
- The parents need to attach the following documents with the admission form at the administrative office:
- Passport size photographs of the student
- Photocopy of the birth certificate
- Photocopy of the report card or mark sheet of the previous class
- The transport form
Delhi Public School
By Pass Road Pal, Jodhpur (Raj)
Pin – 342014
Telephone Number: 0291-2766886/887/888
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org