Delhi Public School, Jind is a co-educational school which follows the CBSE pattern. This school is run by the G.S. charitable trust, Panipat and the school belongs to the DPS society which has more than hundred schools in India and abroad. DPS society was founded in the year 1949 when its first school was established at the Mathura road, New Delhi. All schools under this society are affiliated with CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)pattern. This school was founded in the year 2000. The school is spread in the area of 2.5 acres.The school management focuses on the overall development of the students. They make sure that the student can get proper time for playing and studying both.
Here is the admission procedure and details related to it.
Admission Procedure 2018-19
- To get the admission in this school, the parents will have to bring the registration form by making payment at the school office.
- After getting the registration form, the form should be filled in capital letters with appropriate details.
- The registration form should be submitted along with the attested documents.
- After the forms of all the students are verified, the school will put a list of students on the notice board of the school.
- The students will have to go through a written test and interview for getting admission in the school.
- The photocopy of aadhar card will be needed as an Id proof of the candidate.
- Two coloured passport size photographs of the candidate.
- One passport size photograph of the candidate’s parents.
- The photocopy of birth certificate
- The transfer certificate.
- The medical certificate signed by a qualified doctor.
- The annual report card of the previous class.
- The transfer certificate, medical certificate and the report card can be submitted at the time of admission.
- Any student who will match the age criteria of the school can take admission in this school.
- There is no discrimination on the basis of caste and religion.
- This is a co-ed school, therefore any girl or boy can take admission here.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- There are large and airy classrooms in this school.
- The school is situated in a green area and have wide corridors.
- The computer laboratories in the school allow the student to get connected with the outside world in a better way.
- Various activities are held regularly to enhance the creativity level of the students.
- The playground area is large and the students can develop their physical skills by playing various sports.
- An efficient staff of teachers who ensure that every student is paying attention in the class.
- The school has a library from which the students can read books out of their syllabus to gain extra knowledge about the outer world.
Village- Lohcab, 10th Milestone
Jind, 126110, Haryana
Phone number: 8295069200
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.icbse.com