The Delhi Public School International School of Gurugram is focused on creating global citizens who can handle their future with their enhanced education skills. The school is built in the green environment and it is spread in the area of five acres.The aim of the school is to offer educational environment to the students with a view to develop ethnic and disciplined students. This is a co-educational school which follows the practices of International education which ensures the overall development of the students.
This is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school where students are encouraged to develop their personal and academic level at the same time.
Admission Procedure 2018-19
- This school is rolling the admissions throughout the year.
- The parents will have to get the registration form from the official website of the school.
- After getting the admission form, it should be filled with the appropriate information.
- The admission form will be submitted in the school office afterwards with the detailed required documents.
The necessary documents which are needed to be self-attested are given below:
- Six passport size coloured photographs of the candidate.
- Two passport size photographs of both the parents.
- Copy of valid passport of the candidate
- The photocopy of birth certificate of the candidate.
- The residential proof of the candidate
- The photocopy of aadhar card
- The identity proof of one of the parents.
- The medical certificate, transfer certificate will be needed to be submitted after the admission is confirmed.
The candidate will have to go through an interview and a written test for getting admission in this school.
- This school doesn’t discriminate any student on the basis of caste and religion.
- You can check out the age criteria at the time when you go to take the admission form from the school.
The academic year of the school begins at the time of August month. The tuition fees of the school don’t include uniforms, text books, annual camps and various activities.
The fees which will be needed to be paid at the time of admission and is non-refundable
Prospectus and application form- N/A
Registration Fee- N/A
Admission fee- N/A
- Security deposit which is refundable
The security deposit will be of N/A and needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Annual stationary fee
For class Pre-nursery to 9 – N/A
- Tuition fee (quarterly)
Pre-nursery to kindergarten- N/A
Class 1st to 9th– N/A
Pre-nursery to class 9th – N/A
- Information and technology fees
For class pre-nursery to 5th– N/A
For class 6th to 9th – N/A
- Transport charges (optional)
Gurgaon – N/A
Others – N/A
- English support – N/A
- Special education – N/A
- Large airy classrooms with lot of natural light
- All the classrooms are fully air conditioned.
- Libraries, Computer labs
- Yoga and meditation room
- Music and drama
- A large auditorium where the students can show their hidden talents.
- The computer labs in the school are fully Wifi.
- The school infrastructure is strong and safe
- The students are encouraged to show their intellectual talents.
DPS International, Gurgaon,
HS-01, Block W, South city II
Golf course extension road
Phone number: +91 1247100080, +91 8377000164/65
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: http://www.dpsiedge.edu.in/