Delhi Public School, Hyderabad is one of the prestigious schools in the city of Hyderabad. The school is managed by the Delhi Public School Society, Delhi which was established in 1949. About 150 schools are functioning under its management all over the country. The DPS Hyderabad was established in the year 2003. This school provides admirable learning process in many inventive and innovative ways. The management of the school strives to provide value based education in accomplishing the objectives. The students of the school would be encouraged to think out of the box for innovative ideas.
The admission process for academic year 2018-19 has commenced and you can scroll down for a cursory reading:
Registration / Admission Process
- The schools offers teaching from LKG / PP 1 (Nursery, Prep (UKG / PP 2), Class I to X and also Class XI (Commerce and Science streams); and Class XII (Commerce)
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed format
- Should be submitted to the Administrative Office within two working days from the date of issue
- Admission to Nursery and Prep will be through observation/interaction.
- Observation/interaction would be held on the same day in the presence of both the parents.
- Admission process for others classes would be through written test:
- For classes I to IX at DPS, Hyderabad
- For classes I to IX at DPS, Diamond point, Secunderabad.
The application form should be accompanied with the following
- Duly filled in, signed registration form
- Two passport size color photographs of the child
- Proof of Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority
- In respect of Classes I to IX, the photocopy of the final examination report card of previous two classes and current year’s progress card.
Incomplete applications forms are subject rejection
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
The student seeking admission should have qualified the previous class with good marks and should possess requisite knowledge.
The age criterion for other classes should be
Nursery (LKG) – Should have competed 3 years and 6 months as on 30th June 2018
Prep/PP2 (UKG)- 4 years and 6 months of age as on 30th June 2018
Class I – 5 years and 6 months of age as on 30th June 2018
- Spacious and well ventilated class room
- Well established teaching aids
- Modern technological teaching methods
- Well stocked books in the Library from pre-nursery
- Well equipped laboratories for science and mathematics students
- Latest computer systems
- Internet connection
- Play ground
- Indoor game facilities
- Swimming pool
- Facilities for Yoga and medication
- Fine arts like dance and music also crafts as a part of regular curriculum
- Audio visual room
- Medical Clinic
- Skating facility
- Karate classes
- Transport facility
Survey No 74
Khajaguda Village, Golkonda Post
Hyderabad – 500008