The Delhi Public School Greater Ranchi is a co-educational English medium school that is affiliated with the central board of Secondary Education. The school offers pre-primary or nursery education to higher secondary education. Being managed by the DPS society, there is no doubt that the quality of education that is imparted is the best your child can get. The institution, through its focus on quality and committed services that are professional, transparent and reliable help foster all-round development of the students. The students are equipped to deal with the challenges that they might have to face in this world after their schooling. The school is equally committed to impart quality education to the less- privileged and under-developed segments of the society, as well.
Getting admission for your child in this reputed institution will ensure that they are in the right hands. Getting the child admitted to the nursery classes is the best thing to do. But if you had missed out, you can still try for admissions for which you need to follow the following process.
Admission to this school is based on the written test and interviews. Admissions for the year 2018-19 for the nursery and vacancies in other classes is now open. You can contact the school for further details. For admission to nursery school, the child should have completed 3 and a half years.
The DPS Greater Ranchi is one of the best schools in the city that offers quality education. The facilities that are offered in the institution includes.
- Science labs that are completely equipped
- Digitized laboratory with variety of books
- Speaking tree classes on Saturdays to inculcate righteousness and knowledge
- IT-based teaching methods that reduce the burden of carrying a heavy load of books
- Robotics classes right from the 4th standard
- Cybersecurity and Cyber forensic classes from 4th standard
- Samvaad, House visit by teachers to foster parent, school and community bonding.
- Hobby classes on all working Saturdays to learn Arts, pottery, and craft
- Mentoring classes for Classes VI upwards for taking up NTSE, AIEEE, CPMT and IIT exams
- Healthy food inclusive of Horlicks, sandwich and seasonal fruits for students for breakfast.
- AC transport facilities
- Wifi facilities
- Career Counseling and planning session.
- Well- ventilated classrooms
- 100% power backup
- Medical centre
- Activity room
- Math lab
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Delhi Public School
Mesra, Neori Vikas,
Phone: +91 94300 00038/15, 70046 00441