Delhi Public School Gandhidham his affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and it is English medium co-educational school to offer the world-class education facilities to students. This school is established under DPS society and focus on the academic and extra curricular development of the students. They are offering the education facilities from nursery to class 12th. With the world class infrastructure, they are offering the perfect package of all the facilities in the school campus to students. They are known to provide quality education with the all round development of the students. They also focus on character and personality development in the guidance of excellent faculty in this school.
- For admission in DPS Gandhidham, the registration forms are available at the school office.
- The parents need to fill the registration form and submit it with all required documents to the school office.
- The admissions will be based on the written test and interaction with the students according to the classes.
- The results of the admission test will be displayed on notice board of school on the specific dates.
- The applicants must pay the fees of admission and tuition for class on the given date for the admission.
- The parents will reach the meeting with the principal for the final formalities for the admission.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The minimum age of the student for the nursery should be 3 years 6 months.
- The minimum age for admission in prep should be 4 years 6 months.
- The admissions of nursery and prep will be based on interaction and observation with students.
- Both of the parents should be present on the day of interaction for the admission.
- The selection of the students of higher classes will be based on the admission test.
- The proof of birth date, residential proof and passport size photos will be attached to the registration form for admission.
- The report card and school certificate are required of the previous school.
In DPS Gandhidham, the students will find the well-equipped classrooms and Laboratories for better education and learning. With education, they also focus on the overall development of the student with all required facilities in the campus. They have all required facilities for sports like swimming, cricket, skating, soccer, tennis and horse riding for the students. With educational and sports activities, they also have facilities for the extra curricular activities of the students in the campus. With smart classrooms, they offer a perfect environment for the advanced learning of the students on the school campus.
P.O. Box No 219, Opp. Rajvi Resort, Galpadar, Gandhidham
Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat – 370201, India
Phone: (02836) 257801, 257056
Mobile: +91 89800 34185