Delhi Public School, Bhiwani is located in a pollution-free area in the Haryana state. This school is a co-educational school with boarding facilities. The school strictly follows the CBSE pattern. The family of Delhi Public Schools provide the world class education in the different regions of India. This family is offering its services for many years. They are focuses towards the holistic development of the students.
If you want to get the admission of your child done in the Delhi Public School, Bhiwani, then you can check out the admission procedure and eligibility for the coming session.
Admission Procedure for 2018-19
- The parents will have to bring the application form from the school campus or they can also download the application form from the official website of this school.
- After getting the application form, it should be filled with appropriate information and correct details.
- The application form needs to be attested with some important documents which are listed below.
- A photocopy of birth certificate of the student who wants to take admission.
- Two coloured photographs of the candidate.
- Two coloured photographs of the parents of the candidate.
- The residential proof
- The transfer certificate from the previous school
- The Id proof of one of the parents
- The annual report card/mark sheet from the previous class.
- The transfer certificate and annual report card can be submitted after the admission has been confirmed.
After attaching the above documents with the application form, you will need to submit the form in the office of the school. The school will then verify all the documents so that so that they can check out the eligible candidates for getting admission in the school. After the form has been verified, the results will be put on the notice board of the school. If your child is selected for the written test and interview, then you can follow the next procedure which is required to get the admission in this school.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- There is no restriction on the basis of caste and religion in this school and therefore anyone can take admission here after clearing the written test and interview.
- Age criteria are taken in record by the school management and you can know about the age criteria from the school office or the official website.
- The school has a vast playground area which encourages the students to play different sports.
- The classrooms of this school are large in area and are properly ventilated.
- The teachers of this school pay attention to every student so that no student is left out while studying. The teachers are highly experienced in their fields.
- There are science laboratories separately divided for chemistry, biology and physics.
- Regular seminars and programs are held so that the students can get the overall development.
Postal Address: Devasr Morh, Loharu Road, Bhiwani
Pin code: 530718
Official website: www.dpsbhiwani.in/