This school was established in the year 2010 under the guidance of Delhi Public School Society. The school is located in a green and pollution free environment located at the Pandu River in the Kanpur south. The school is spread in the area of fourteen acres and have attractive lush green lawns with flowers. The infrastructure of this school is built by the experienced contractors.
Here is the admission procedure and rest of the details for getting admission in this school.
Admission Procedure 2018-19
- The parents will have to bring the application form from the school office after making the payment for admission form and the prospectus.
- The registration form can be collected from the official website of the school also.
- After getting the form, the parents will need to ensure that it should be filled with appropriate details.
The documents which are needed to be attached along with the admission form:
- The photocopy of the birth certificate of the candidate.
- The coloured passport size photographs of the candidate and his/her parents or guardian.
- The photocopy of the residential proof (electricity bill, ration card and any other proof which can be accepted by the government of India as a proof of residence).
- The photocopy of the identity proof of the candidate.
After the submission of the admission form filled with correct details and all the needed documents attested, the school authorities will tell the parents about the date of interview and written test. After the written test and interview, the school management will put on the list of the deserving candidates on the notice board.
The documents needed for the admission verification
- The original birth certificate of the candidate signed by the municipal corporation.
- The original transfer certificate signed by the principal of the previous school.
- The annual report card or mark sheet of the candidate’s previous class.
For getting admission in the nursery class, the student should have an age of 3+ years old on the first day of new academic session. With increase of each class, one year of increase is given in the age. The student will need to clear the interview and written test for getting admission in this school other than the age criteria.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The school has smart classrooms with a lot of space and air-conditioned facility.
- There are laboratories for physics, chemistry and biology with modern equipments.
- The playground area of the school is vast and students can play games like football, basketball and volleyball in it.
Meharban Singh KaPurwa,
Barra, Kanpur, Meharavan Singh Purva,
Durjanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208022