Delhi Public School Bahadurgarh was established in 2007 to provide world class education to the students. The location of this school is in a pollution-free environment. It is a co-educational day-cum-boarding school. The Delhi Public Schools is a family of schools which focuses on the development of our nation by teaching the children in new and creative methods. The school is a place where the young children are given the direction which can be positive and negative according to the school they are admitted in. This is a co-educational school with residential facilities. You should send your child to a school where they grow in a confident personality and a valuable citizen of the nation. DPS Bahadurgarh school provides the world class education to its students.
Admission Procedure for 2018-19
The parents can go to the school reception and can get the application form with the prospectus which comes at rupees 200. The application form can also be downloaded from the official website link. The registration form will be submitted in the school office between 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. along with the registration fees of 1300 rupees which is needed to be paid in cash.
- A photocopy of birth certificate of the candidate will be required with the application form. The original copy will be verified at the time of interview.
- Passport size coloured photographs of the candidate and his/her parents also.
- The photocopy of the residential proof will be required.
- The photocopy of Adhaar card
- The report card of previous year.
- The transfer certificate from the previous school
- The school management would ask for the original certificates at the time of admission
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Any student can take admission in this school by filling the application form and clearing the interview and written test.
- The age criteria are taken in record by the school management. You can check the out the age criteria from the official website of the school.
- The school not only focuses on the theoretical knowledge but the students are made to learn about the subjects in practical way also. That’s why language labs are installed in the school to enhance the communication skills of the students.
- The science have three laboratories, one is for physics, second for chemistry and third for biology.
- Maths laboratory is also available so that the students don’t fear maths anymore. They will get comfortable with maths when they will see the practical fun uses of maths.
- Playground area is large where basketball, football, volleyball are played by the students which ensures the physical development of the students.
This was the basic information regarding the admission procedure of this school. This school has number of facilities which makes it a better school when compared with the other schools of the state. This school strictly follow the CBSE curriculum.
7 km stone, Bahadurgarh,
P.O. Box No. 12,
Email ID: email@example.com
Official website: http://www.dpsbahadurgarh.in/