The Delhi Public School Kanpur, Azaad Nagar was established in the year 2004. The founder of the school was Mr. Ashok Mishra and the principal is Mrs. Rachna Mohotra. There are more than three thousand students in this school. The school is located in a green belt area and is spread in the area of 20 acres. This is a co-educational school and boarding school with a administrative block and three academic blocks. The school is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school is providing top class results of board 10th and 12th. The school has won number of awards in sports, dance and music and academic events at various national competitions. The school has also been awarded by the National Bal Honour Award by the Human Resource and Development minister, Smriti Irani.
Admission Procedure 2018-19
- The parents of the candidate have to bring the admission form from the school office and it needs to be filled with the appropriate information.
- The registration form can be downloaded from the official website of the school which is given at the bottom of the article.
- The registration form won’t be accepted if there are any kind of mistakes or wrong information found in it.
- The parents will need to attach the following documents along with the registeration form:
- The photocopy of the birth certificate of the child
- The coloured passport size photograph of the candidate
- The passport size coloured photographs of the parents. (one each)
- The photocopy of the ID proof like Aadhar card of the candidate
- The photocopy of the residential proof.
- After the submission of the form, the school authorities will call the parents and the candidate as the candidate will need to clear a written test and interview. The students who want to take admission below class 3rd won’t have to appear for the written examination. They will need to appear for the observation test in front of the principal.
- After the interviews and tests, the school management will decide to give admissions to the students who deserve to study in the school. The results will be displayed on the notice board.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
The age criteria for getting admission in this school is 3+ years old for the student of nursery class. It is 4+ years old for the student of Prep Junior. The criterion for rest of the classes will be decided according to the same pattern.
- Large classrooms
- Strong infrastructure
- Well stacked library
- Modern labs
- Seminars and Programs
Mainawati Marg, Near NRI City,
Azad nagar, Khyora, Kanpur
Pin code: 208002
Phone number: 08726022066
Official website: www.dpsazaadnagar.com/