Delhi Public School Anand is one of the branches of DPS chain by Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi. The school is affiliated with Central Board of School Education, New Delhi and it is English Medium School to offer the quality education with the spiritual and physical development of the students. It is one of the reputed schools in Riya to offer the advanced facilities to the students for a better environment for education and personality development. It is located in the well equipped campus in the green land. The infrastructure of this school is designed to match the needs of modern education in this area.
- For the admission in this DPS School, the application form is available in the office of the school.
- The parents will need to fill and submit the registration form for admission first.
- The admissions of pre Nursery to 8th class will be based on interaction and observation of the students.
- The final selection of the students will be based on the interview.
- The parents need to submit all required documents with the application form for the admission process.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Registration & Processing Charges:
- Cost of Prospectus and Application Form – N/A
- Registration Fee – N/A
Fee Break-Up for Applicants:
- Admission Fee – N/A
- Processing Fee (Non-Refundable) – N/A
Recurring Fee for All Applicants:
- Annual Development Fund – N/A
- Annual Miscellaneous Charges – N/A
- Tuition Fee Monthly / Quarterly – N/A
- Transport Fee Monthly – N/A
- The age criteria will be based on the students of different classes. The students may have the born date according to following dates:
- Pre- Nursery: 01/10/2013 – 31/03/2014
- Nursery: 01/10/2012 – 30/09/2013
- Preparatory: 01/10/2011 – 30/09/2012
- Class I: 01/10/2010 – 30/09/2011
- The registration form should be submitted with all the required documents and registration fee within 3 days of purchase of the form.
- The applicant will attach the photocopy of birth certificate, residential proof, and passport size photos.
- School leaving certificate and report card of the previous school, medical certificate, the birth certificate will be submitted at the time of admission.
Delhi Public School Anand is known to over the world class infrastructure for a better space for learning to the students. With smart classrooms, they also have well equipped labs for the subjects like Physics, Biology, chemistry and computer science. With education, they also focus on the sports and extra curricular activities of the students in the campus. They have better space for the games and other activities of art and craft for the students. The campus of this school is designed as per the needs of growing students with well maintained facilities for every student. With all these world class facilities, they focus on the spiritual, academic and social development of the students.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL ANAND,
VADTAL, NADIAD – 387375,
PHONE: +91-7574833664 / 7574833665