Delhi Public School, Aligarh was established in the year 1998 under the DPS society. The school was founded with an aim to offer world class education to the students. Shri Pawan Jain who is the chairman of Pavna Group dreamt of opening this school. The School is counted as one of the top schools of India. The students of Uttar Pradesh are able to get the high quality of education in their town. The school is affiliated with CBSE board, New Delhi. This school is certified with two important standards QMS 9001:2008 and EMS 14001:2004. The School is known for conserving the natural resources with the best way.
Admission Procedure 2018-19
Documents required at the time of submission of registration form
- The candidate’s two passport size photographs
- Passport size coloured photographs of both mother and father. (one each)
- One passport size of the guardian who will take and drop the student to the school.
- Fee challan is also required along with the form
- Medical history form is needed to be submitted after filling correct details
- Online application copy
Documents required at the time of admission verification
- The school authorities will ask for the original copy of the birth certificate of the candidate.
- The transfer certificate from the previous school signed by the principal.
- The medical certificate signed by an authorised physician.
- The blood group of each student is required
- The caste certificate will be attested if the students belongs to the SC, ST or OBC.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
|Play Group||3 years||30thseptember 2018|
|Nursery||4 years||30thseptember 2018|
|Prep||5 years||1stseptember 2018|
|Class I||6 years||1stseptember 2018|
The age criteria for the rest of the classes are decided in the same procedure.
- The school has a canteen where the students can eat clean and hygienic food.
- The school has well-equipped laboratories with modern instruments.
- Playground area
- Swimming pool
- Music and art rooms
- Theatre hall
- Strong infrastructure
- Residential facility
- The students get the practical as well as mental knowledge
- Great teaching staff which provides quality education.
Maglayatan, Aligarh 202001
Fax No: (0571)-2410019, 2410022
Phone number: +91 8006409335 / 36 / 37
Official website: www.dpsaligarh.org/