This school was established in the year 1949 and is the first branch of the DPS society. Dr. S. Radha krishnan who was the vice-president of India laid its foundation stone in the year 1956. The school believes in imparting education to the children without expecting anything in return. The library is one of the most important parts of the school and this school has opened library for the students during the school hours. The school has three libraries in total each for pre-primary, junior and senior section. There are more than one lakh books in all the three libraries of the school. This is an co-educational school with boarding facility also.
Admission Procedure of 2018-19
The parents can get the admission form from the official website of the school or from the school office. After filling the application form with correct details, the parents will need to submit the following documents:
- The photocopy of the birth certificate of the child
- The passport size coloured photograph of the child and his/her parents.
- The residential proof
Afterwards, the school authority would call the student and his/her parents for the interview and written test. The students belonging to primary section will need to appear only for the observation test. After the admission is confirmed, the parents will need to submit original birth certificate, annual report card of the previous class and the transfer certificate of the student.
- The eligibility of taking admission in the school is clearing the interview and written test.
- The student should complete the age criterion for his/her particular class.
- The age criteria for each class are given on the official website of the school.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Three large libraries
- Well-maintained playground areas
- Art and music rooms
- Smart class facility
- Inter-house competitions
- Seminars and programs
- Modern laboratories for physics, chemistry and biology
- Language labs for building up communication skills
Mathura Road, New Delhi,
Phone number: +91 1143399200
Fax number: +91 1124359638
Official website: https://dpsmathuraroad.org/